Wednesday 29 January 2014

KIPARA NGOTO!!

Hahahaha!!! I just had to call it Kipara ngoto!


It has been exactly one month since I cut my hair and dyed it RED.
It has been one month of "nywere nashoro" though it is now not as red as it was in the beginning.
Having short hair was not exactly a random idea (though I tell people it was to get the 'why did you cut your hair story' done with). I was forced to cut it because my hairline was beginning to get seriously damaged due to tight braiding.


Cutting my hair was not exactly easy but I consoled myself that it will eventually grow. There are a couple of things I had to learn in the past one month.


1. Shaving most of your hair and still looking good (without accessories) pretty much depends on the shape of your head. On the day I cut my hair and my father saw it, all he could say was "Una bahati kubwa kichwa imekubali". I just laughed!

2. There are men who are seriously disturbed by ladies having short hair! Some of my male friends still tell me that they cannot wait for 'the short hair phase' to come to an end.

3. Putting on big loops can really jazz up your look.

4. You need confidence to make short hair look HOT!

5. PATIENCE IS KEY! Unlike what most people think, short hair does require your attention if you want it to grow healthy and long.


I have learnt to accept my short hair although sometimes I have dreams that my hair has grown so long and thick only to wake up, touch my 'Kisogo' and be disappointed. LOL! (Those dreams usually seem so damn real!!)

Well, that's all for now. I shall leave you with a couple of photos to show you my one month 'nashoro hair'




2 comments:

  1. Lynn you can rock almost anything... and the short hair cut is one of them

    ReplyDelete